random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Friday, October 10, 2003

some drive-to-work resolutions

1) i shall not be posting about work anymore. or at least i'll try not to. people dont really have to know that i'm driving myself to slavery. (take note: slavery for a cause)

2) i shall stop whining.

3) wake up early so i can have breakfast everyday

4) bring a thermoflask or tumbler so i can drive by Tazza Cafe along Dapitan and get myself my first caffeine fix

5) go to work early, leave it early, and focus on my Projects after office---my most graceful hours

6) live by these resolutions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home