random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Manic and Depressed

I decided to blog because I'm already getting sick of my picture wearing my fantastic hat. Actually, I can end this post here but, well, I guess I have to say something sensible, right?

I'm just not up for elaborating things now, however, things aren't so bright and shiny in my side of the planet. The Universal Law of Equilibrium is at work now: my theory that when a major facet of your life is almost flawless, something will somehow find a way to screw another aspect of your frigging life, or worse, the rest of it. Profound, ano? Hehe.

Totoo naman ito, hindi ba? Wala pang ilang linggo ang nakakaraan nang ipagmalaki ko sa mundo ang kagalakang aking nadarama dahil sa nalalapit naming pag-iisang dibdib ni Kulas. Dumaan din ang aking kaarawan at sinabi ko sa inyong napakaligaya ko. Subalit ngayon... (cue in music..nuninuninu...)

No, no my dears. Kulas and I are perfectly fine. In fact, we're doing really good that the cosmos has decided to bludgeon me with something else. Ang buhay nga naman...

Actually, I'm in deep shit (and I've swallowed some of it) now but I'm trying really hard to be in control and not the other way around. After all, it's because I went out of control that I'm in trouble now.

I have to move my ass if I want to do this right. Maybe I'll kidnap Eddie Gil or something...

(Where did that come from?)






4 Comments:

Blogger Tee said...

so u think eddie g's ransom can already cover the could-be share of 100 people?

6:15 PM

 
Blogger color_blind said...

that, plus i'll be doing mankind a huge favor :p

6:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

- honey tanga mo naman eh, mucisian ka pa naman
it's NINUNINUNI not NUNINUNINU

I love you Honeeeeey ... Kulas

6:13 PM

 
Blogger Wacky Addy said...

wag na si eddie gil. natatawa pa ko sa kanya eh. yung useless politician na lang. mamili ka. dami sa kongreso. tara! ako lookout mo.

6:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home