random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Nursing this fever makes me nostalgic and I long for Mama’s lugaw and pineapple juice. I didn’t bother to tell her I’m sick because I know she has too much up on her sleeves, too. Besides, Kulas is doing a great job taking care of me.

The storm is over, I hope—literally and figuratively. I don’t want feeling like that, though I know that is bound to happen again, as marriages are wont to be. I guess I’m tougher this time. I’ve learned a lot in just a couple of months.

Privacy is one thing and honesty is another. We should learn how to tread the gray areas, though. And accept it.

Learn to respect each other’s individuality. Never judge the other. Never point fingers. Love, hurt, heal. Live. In the end, keep each other’s center.

Two months, honey. Thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger undiscussablerealms said...

get well soon. good thing your hubby is taking such good care of you. :)

11:40 PM

 
Blogger color_blind said...

yeah, he is :) thanks selina!

4:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home