random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

here's something i got from meg:

[ n a m e ] : Maria Christina Isabel Arcilla Ongpin
[ birthday ] : November 16, 1978
[ loc ] : Quezon city
[ height ] : 5' 1"
[ siblings ] : tj and tere
[ pets ] : maxie. But she doesn’t recognize me anymore. Hoping for an Asi--a black lab
[ best feature ]: shoulders.
[ artistic? ] : hmmm.
[ boyfriend/girlfriend now ] : kulasisi
[ crush ] : edu.sheesh.
[ color of your room ] : yellow
[ hobbies ] : reading.reading.reading.
[ what were u doing 15 mins ago ]: revising an event schedule for work
[ what are u wearing now ] :a “hungry” look.literally and figuratively. Also, a red halter top
[ u smoke ] : yep.
[ u drink ] : uh-huh.
[ u shy or outgoing ] : I don’t normally talk when there are people I just met.but I’
[ feature you notice first ] : eyes, lips
[ looks/personality ] : huh?
[ tan or fair ] : a little of both
[ age difference limit ] : it's the brains, the mind.the connection, dahlin.
[ smart/dumb ] : smart on the rocks.
[ funny/serious ]: pareho.
[m o r e a b o u t m e]
[ chocolate milk, or hot chocolate ] : chocolate milk and hot chocolate.love `em both.
[ mcdonalds or burger king ] : mcdo kid ako!
[ coke or pepsi ] : rootbeer
[ would you wanna marry your best friend, or the perfect lover ]: I have both now.
[ tea/coffee/cappuccino ] : im a caffeine addict on a relapse
[ cats or dogs ] : I’ve been wanting a Black Labrador nga eh!
[ milk, dark, or white chocolate? ] : milk
[ sunny or rainy ] : hmmm. I love both. But right now, I’d like some rain…
[ vanilla or chocolate ] : chocolate when I’m hyper. Vanilla when I’m pensive
[ biking or blading ] : blades and skates!
[ cereal or toast ] : cereals.
[ do ya like rock, punk, rap, r & b, alternative, techno, pop..etc ] : alternative
[ bunk or water bed ] : basta it’s my own
[r e l a t i o n s]
[ Best friend(s) ] : tere, kulas, tj, mama,neng-neng,ayvi,elhyn, jojo,tins,nina
[ Friends that you look like ] : yikes. hehe
[ Who you go to for advice the most ] : neng,ayvi,nina,jojo,tins
[ should talk to more ] : tj and my mom.ayvi and neng. Borgy and ina.
[ skinniest ] : tins
[ loudest ] : joan
[ craziest ] : jojo
[ funniest ] : joan
[ nicest ] : neng
[ shortest ] : ria
[ tallest ] : eliza!!!
[ changed your life the most ] : Pierre Nicholas Flores Montes
[f a v e s]
[ color ] : yellow, black (is a color?)
[ movie ] : dancer in the dark—so far
[ subject ] : kids
[ ocean or pool ] : ocean
[ laugh or cry ] : laugh
[ silver or gold ] : silver
[ diamonds or pearls ] : if I could have both...
[ sunset or sunrise ] : sunset.
[ showers or baths ] : showers.
[ food ] : meatball spaghetti!!!!
[ snack ]: cheesemelt sandwich.burgers
[ board game ] : scrabble.
[ all-time song ] : I love you always and forever---hehe.song for my family (not sure if that’s the title)
[ current song ] : angel
[ rap song ] : for real?
[ holiday ] : christmas
[ movie star ] : pass
[ magazine ] : time
[ tv show ] : ally, sex and the city, the wonder years
[ Disney character ] : boo, lilo and stitch, and the bunch of monsters in monsters inc.
[ animal ] : dog
[ drink ] : san mig pale pilsen
[ cologne ]: samba ice
[ brand of sneaker ] : nike
[ activity ] : tambay
[ fruit ] : mangoes!
[ juice ] : calamansi
[d o y o u ...?]
[ do you like school ] : oh yes!
[ do you like to talk on the phone ] : back in high school, yes.
[ do you have your own phone line ] : yep.
[ do you like to dance ] : i'd like to learn, seriously.
[l a s t t i m e y o u ...]
[ last time u showered ]: this morning
[ went runnin ] : last Sunday around the church’s vicinity! Hahahahahhaa!
[ worked out ] : in or out of bed?
[ danced like a frickin idiot ] : with the girls at my place
[ went to a movie ] : Johnny depp of the Caribbean
[ talked on the phone ] : every minute. There, the phone’s ringing again
[ wished u were sumbody else ] : nah. But I want to be good to people—all the time
[r a n d o m]
[ where would you love to travel to? ] : new york, London, paris, batanes.
[ whats ur middle name? ] : arcilla
[ is ur hair color natural? ]: yesh
[ do u have a cell phone? ] : yesh
[ whats ur online screen name ] : colorblind, amihan
[ what do u want to do with your life? ] : work on all the projects I come up with, earn from them, and be a barista while directing an art school for kids, write, write and get published as often as I used to. Win a Palanca, have six kids.
[ last time u went bowling ] : never.
[ are u any good at bowling ] : freaking not.
[ last time u went to the doctor ] : two months ago.
[ do u have a credit card ] : yep. And it’s maxed out.
[ do u consider urself a "nice" person ] : I can be a real bitch.
[ last book ]: still reading “shampoo planet”
[ are u stressed out? ] : whattttt???? Meee? Stressed out???yaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!--- nah, im not.
[ do u believe in angels? ] : yes. They’re all around us.
[ what are u driving now? ] : myself crazy.
[ u help pay for it? ] : it’s something I do naturally.
[ do u think ur spoiled? ] : no. but I deserve to be.
[ do u like mustard? ] : yep
[ have u seen the exorcist? ] : yeah, when I was six, I think. My mom didn’t have any discretion as to what her kids should watch J love you, ma.
[ how bout dumb & dumber? ] : I see it all the time. Aboard the black Toyota corolla with plate TPW 772 J
[ ever been skydiving? ] : im acrophobic, goodness gracious!
[ number of piercings ] : two
more…
your bedtime : twelve, one-ish, two-ish… actually depends on what I am expecting to transpire the next day. Also depends on caffeine level
your greatest fear : dying full of regrets and remorse inside me
your missed memory : having meals with tatay and nanay and the rest of the family
.. you prefer
single or group dates : group. That way, we have other people to talk about or make fun of when the date itself turns out to be lousy.hehehe.so pinch me.
chicken nuggets or chicken fingers : fingers
dogs or cats : dog nga eh

Shania Twain or LeAnn Rymes : can I just kick you?
Lipton ice tea or nestea : may difference ba? This is very intelligent huh
one pillow or two : four, sistah.
cappuccino or coffee : you mean, plain brewed?
boxers or briefs : on me or on him? Bikini on me and boxers on him (during bedtime)
..do you
take a shower everyday? : medyo
have a(any) crush(es)? : yesh
do you think you've been in love? : medyo. Lekat. Oo naman!
want to go to college? : stay in it forever if possible
like high school? : i was a geek but a popular one, mind you. so go figure.
want to get married? : sure. someday.
type with your fingers on the right keys? : why, there are left keys? Or wrong keys? Huh?
believe in yourself? : with my reputation, even I wouldn’t believe in me. Hehe.yes, I do.
have any tattoos/where? : nope.
think you're a health freak? : im a freak.hehe
get along with your parents? : yesh
Like thunderstorms? : yeah!
... the future
age you hope to be married : ishkeyri….27
numbers and names of children : 4-6. Marcus Nicholas and Rosa Isabella for the first two
Where do you see yourself at age 40? Managing my own café
Describe your Dream Wedding : of course a groom beside me. Sunset/dusk, with lots of flowers-hundreds of them, a choir, subtle wind, my family, my friends
How do you want to die? : with kulasisi. Peaceful and painless.
What do you want to be when you grow up? : a barista. A teacher
What country would you most like to visit? : European countries and some US cities nga
..opposite sex
best eye color : brown.
best hair color : black or brown
best articles of clothing : khakis, white. Classic and mabango-look
best first date location : coffee place and a not too uptight dinner place
other
when's the last time you slept with a stuffed animal? : I sleep with Bebear. Used to sleep with Tintin Jr., Plok Sr. and Ernie----ernieeeeeeeeeeeee
how many rings until you answer the phone? : middle of the ring tone; I don’t answer unlisted numbers
what's on your mouse pad? : dust?
how many houses have you lived in? : hmmmmm.6
how many schools have you gone to? : five
what color is your bedroom carpet? : used to be blue
would you shave your head for $5000 dollars? Bring out the shears, man!
if you were stranded on a desert island and you could only take three things with you what would you take? : water purifier, a gamalinda book, sun tan lotion har har!
what was the best time of your life so far? : in about six months—tere’s graduation
..things you wear daily
- jeans
- tank tops, sleeveless shirts
- shirts,long-sleeved ones
- socks
- underwear
- makeup
- bag with a book, pens, yosi,phone
..lists
* 6 objects you touch every day
-- my phone
-- my hair
-- yosi
-- paper
-- my toothbrush
-- pen
* 5 things you do everyday
-- smoke
-- kiss tere,kulas
-- chat w/family
-- procrastinate
-- change underwear
* 4 things/people that you couldn't live without
-- my family
-- books
-- memories
-- my faith


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home