random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

no, no. i am not pissed off with him. somehow, i do not have enough energy to mind otherwise significant matters that could affect our relationship. i have known him for quite a while and well, i accept how and what he is. this is such a vague way of writing about it, i know. my mind is just going on circles anyway. maybe if i could just finally buy that splendid pair of boots...

hmm. i hate it when i try to make myself feel better by shopping. it makes my feelings shallow. however sometimes the best way to cure depression or any other get-me-out-of-the-pits feeling is to shop like crazy. perhaps i feel (or rather,im afraid i WOULD feel) shallow now because my reason for doing so IS indeed superficial...

accuse me of blabbering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home