random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Saturday, October 11, 2003

i made myself a cup of coffee. (i like it black with a teaspoon of sugar. i like the purity of things). the hot liquid first touched my lips with surprise, then i felt my tongue scalding, a singe-path forming down my throat. instead of me feeling the sting, the pain, i uttered your name.

with the syllables coming out, my tongue barely touching the roof of my mouth as i pronounce your name, i closed my eyes and again felt that tingling sensation first in my mouth, my tongue, my throat, traveling down my body… down, down, down, and i imagined you sucking out the sharp pain of burning in my tongue, and i gave in to the feel of it, shivering, burning all the more…

and again i take a sip, awakening my senses fully, this time my body craves for more to sustain it. a deep, aching pang crawls through me, the caffeine surges up, insistent, demanding. like the touch of a hand barely touching the skin, my skin, sending me into madness. with my mouth half-open, the softness of my dress seems to be touching me like a hand; i feel everything touching me like a hand… your hand. and once more, i burn with urgency, rendering me breathless… my mouth half-open, waiting for a kiss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home