random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Halfway through the movie i was watching on tv, i wished i was watching it with you. I didn't even get to know the title. All I know was that it was about a woman pursuing what she loves, and about having a good heart..

Just like all beautiful things I see, hear or feel, I want to be with you as I live them.

We both haven't been smiling these days. "We hurt ourselves too much." But we cling to each other, not out of despair, but out of faith: faith in something better to come along, in beauty and in ourselves because we love after all.

I miss my smile, and yours, too.

6:15 pm
28 January 2004
home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home