random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I am so in love with him. Do I really have to tell the world about it? And do I really have to be so Carrie Bradshaw about it?

I'm here in the office while he's out on official business. He had just called to ask about somebody's contact number. The last words he uttered were 'thank you'. That's it and I'm swooning.

I keep replaying those words in my mind you you you. It's the way he says words; the way syllables roll in his tongue, the way his mouth opens and closes and I imagine ten thousand other things he does so well with it.

Is it hormones, me or my forty-something man is utterly, undeniably sexy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home