random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Spank me, this blog remains neglected.

Of course there are a lot of stuff to write about but I don't want to ramble on and on. I'm trying really hard to manage my time, discipline myself and get down to at least 1,000 words a day. It's hard, you know, yet I'm not complaining.

I love my job. Kina-career ko talaga so to speak. It motivates and inspires me despite all the havoc those kids wreak in class. One student wrote in her journal, "Ms. Tintin, si ___parang may magic...everyone gets quiet when he starts to speak..." What I would give to have that magic...

Ha ha. Those kids could be TOTALLY uncontrollable. It'll freak you out if you aren't used to it. Scratching your nails on the blackboard is the best option sometimes.

***

I'm supposed to be preparing for class now. 9PM actually feels like 2AM and I'm still awake. Gah, bat that I am, I have learned to appreciate the wonders of sleeping at 10PM. It's Edgar Allan Poe tomorrow, by the way. Feel free to sit in :)

***

Psycho-Emotional vampires are everywhere. I can't believe I allowed myself to be a victim today. No wonder I was SO tired by the time school ended. Fight, Tintin.

Oh yeah, Cris, it's the Waldorf you've been eyeing... :)

***



Take me away, will you?