random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Thursday, September 18, 2003

how was your day, tintin?

My inner child is sixteen years old today

My inner child is sixteen years old!


Life's not fair! It's never been fair, but while
adults might just accept that, I know
something's gotta change. And it's gonna
change, just as soon as I become an adult and
get some power of my own.


How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla

my inner child is 16! i was hoping i was somewhat younger. 8 perhaps; 11 even. i was tatay's brightest apo--i remember him telling guests and relatives. when i was eight, i thought of becoming a journalist---my earliest sign of being inclined to Writing. also, when i was eight, i got to read my mom's diary for the first time...

but no, i am 16 according to that test. why should i always be way ahead of my time or of what i ought to be?

adults have never really answered most of my questions. i got to figure them out by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home