random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

i am so unhappy. i feel so lousy even i wouldn't want to say hi to me. i can hear my brain cells screaming "enough alreaaaaaady!"

in addition to this (see, even the way I write is conspiring against me; darn those office memos), my lips sting from eating too much of tina's Pringles Pizza. Hey, lips, you are a part of my body, remember? If I refuse to eat, I would die. And if I die, Im taking you down with me. So lips, cooperate.

i am the pinoy isaw (pig intestines skewers) left too long on the grill. i've got flies all over me. doesn't that suck big time?

i wouldn't want to wax poetic or try to come up with a Kierkegaardian tenet as to why i am in this cosmic shithole. i am normally a happy person. people know that. my friends know that. even my enemies. haha.

i want to know when this unhappiness will go and claw its nails onto somebody else. i want to know because i want to be wearing my most fabulous outfit, killer heels, my juiciest lip gloss and a smug grin when unhappiness bids bye-bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home