random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Thursday, October 23, 2003

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you came to me like rain:

rain pelting against glass windows;
rain rushing through my feet on a pavement;
rain settling on my eyelashes;
rain dousing my paper boat;
rain collecting in my open mouth, my open palm;
rain dancing on my shoulders;
rain pouring forth your name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home