random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Monday, December 22, 2003



merry christmas!!! this was taken during our office christmas pasrty last tuesday. i hosted the party together with S, a colleague. well, we managed to make fun of people, made them make fun of us, and had fun, all in all. we all checked in the hotel after. see my smile here? if there's such a thing as afterglow, there's also beforeglow. hehe. *winks*

there seems to be no enough time for me to do everything i need to do before the holidays. last friday, kulas and i went shopping for presents. started at nine a.m. and finished at five p.m.! it was exhausting but fun : )
i amused kulas with my haggling skills.

can somebody let me know if a picture appears here,please?

i'll try to post something more substantial for your hungry minds later.

time space warp ngayon din

of course this is the famous line from Shaider the Japanese series i grew up with. i wanted to be Annie because i honestly thought Shaider was so cute ( may he rest in peace) and i wanted him to be my boyfriend.

oh but anyway. it feels like im on a space warp: some people here in the office are playing songs on their radios. the volume is actually turned very low and as a result, it sounds, uhm, i dunno. basta it feels and sounds weird. im just tamad to describe it further. yun lang.

ah, i know na. para akong nasa bahay ng kapitbahay bah. figure it out.

kulas + tintin = kulas/tintin

i was supposed to have a meeting yesterday but i had to cancel due to PMS and laryngitis. later last night, kulas dropped by to pick up the gifts i wrapped. he brought pancit palabok and chocolate cake from Red Ribbon. while he spoon-fed me in my room, he said:

kulas: you look tired and your eyes look sleepy. siguro you went out last night noh

me: (rolls my eyes and gestures at the millions of wrapped gifts by the foot of my bed) hello...

kulas: siguro you read lots of books na naman

me: uhm... (pretends to swallow seed of calamansi)

kulas: quit staying up late at night. quit reading at night. you can be a morning person like me

me: wha?

kulas: well, we should always do things together. when you're up, i should be, too. dapat when people see us, they'll see us in us.

me: huh?

kulas: they'll see you in me, they'll see me in you

me: i think the former is ok but the latter?....

kulas: heh

hmmm... i love this man. very, very much.


i love you Alda's

beer, pizza and pasta again at Alda's. i like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home