random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Thursday, February 12, 2004

ok already

Done with thinking. All i want now is dinner: tapsilog at Mocha Blends (they have the best!), coffee and a smooch. I think I'm going schizo. Ang labo.

I miss shopping, darn it. I miss eating out. Enough with work and not getting paid on time.

Hey, Ian, I'm getting in touch with Tara soon and I'm pitching a book!

I am resurrecting the kikay in me. Maybe that's just what I need.

Oh wait. Do check out my friend Tins' photo blog. Aside from the fact that she has an amazing eye, I am featured in her recent entry. Hehe. And according to Malka, OHhhhhh que mistério!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home