random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Friday, October 22, 2004

How have you been, Tintin?

I got so busy with work that I don't even remember what had happened to me for the past week. I am trying to remember as I write this, thinking about names, smiles, phone calls, emails, meetings, scenes and conversations that have colored my days for the entire week. On mornings I would wake up disoriented, checking my phone to remind myself of the date and would soon be rushing out of the house for work. Now I'm feeling a bit depressed, don't know exactly why, and I'm sick.

I remember there was coffee with Joacs and Sammie at Starbucks Theater Mall. Movie date with Kulas, watched Ladder 49 (39, 59?) and I got myself two pairs of Janylin patent pumps and mules. Cheap kikay delight. There was also coffee and dessert at Melange, again with Kulas. He left for Cagayan de Oro and I spent most of the week working, in a blur, missing the man at the end of the day.

Met with Vlad, Marielle and Hubert to discuss the workshop with them. Was it Monday? I fed them Choc-Nut. The workshop at Navotas went very well. I can't believe I'm too tired to write about it. Maybe Vlad will.

I had slept over at Neng’s place since Monday because I had to be at work really early. Watched Monster and Charlize Theron was amazing, that will be another post. Also watched Don't Tell Anyone (don't know the Spanish title) which was one of the lousiest, most pretentious gay films I've seen. Watched 50 First Dates for the nth time, and it didn't fail to make me gush again. Mushy, simple, quite incredible plot that simply leaves all pretensions out of the way. Tried to watch Hope Springs but got bored with it so I ended up giving myself a hot oil treatment at 2 a.m. because I couldn't sleep from sheer exhaustion. Washed dishes, had dinners of cheese dog, and Montano Spanish sardines (super) and dimsum from Gerry.

Didn't go to work yesterday and stayed at Neng's because I just couldn't get up. Rhinitis at work plus fits of cough and fever. Kulas picked me up at around 4 though so I could have a proper meal. Had my favorite Coffee crunch cake and spaghetti at Red Ribbon and drove around Ateneo after. Said a little prayer at the Gesu and again, we vowed to get married there.

Oh last Sunday, we thought that Toyang, Kulas' car, got car napped while parked in front of Metro Bank Katipunan, but that will be another post.

I'll be home alone tonight. My family will all be in Baguio till Sunday. I decided not to got because my body screams rest and I'll be in Davao next week. My Dumaguete trip will have to be postponed yet again.

I'll be 26 in less than a month. Time to rehash things.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

Whoah! You must be so tired, girlfriend! Get well soon, and I wish you a restful and happy weekend :)

5:33 PM

 
Blogger color_blind said...

ey cristina. thank you :)

12:02 PM

 
Blogger The Traveling Epicure said...

i so love Gesu too... when i first entered that church, i told myself that if i were to get married, i'd do it there too. :)

the place really holds a very special place in my heart. hope to bump into you there for Simbang Gabi soon.

take care sweet. you're such a good friend it's unfortunate i never told you i love you. so i love you. there. :D *muah*

see you soon. ;)

6:48 PM

 
Blogger color_blind said...

and i love you, too, cei. :)

12:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home