random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005


Brain-dead and panicky. Wedding, Waldorf, Creativity Workshops. I can't even get started with the humongous amount of work.

One more thing, should I call my father, whom I haven't seen in 23 years, and talk to him--just talk to him, tell him his eldest is getting married two months from now?

Anyhow, my virtue box courtesy of Joacs say I have to be content today.
Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

Blogger ate said...

Yes, Virginia. Call dad. Call Home.

12:49 AM

 
Blogger Wacky Addy said...

just because you asked... re that man you named dad, least of your concern, gurl.

lots of other stuff to be senti about.

10:28 AM

 
Blogger Wacky Addy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:28 AM

 
Blogger ate said...

and imagine, years from now, your kulas jr or tintin II not telling you of the same thing.
You call him up, he shrugs. Fine. He will get his own karma soon :)

8:24 PM

 
Blogger Cecil said...

call it courtesy, respect, or duty, i think you should call your dad. even though he might just a biological father to you, i think he still deserves the call. after all, he is one of the two people who created you and brought you to this world.

side story, my oldest half-brother had the problem on who would he walk with to the altar... his biological father, who literally just fathered him, or my dad, who reared him up like on of his own. it was an issue but my dad chose to sidestep and allowed the real dad to do the honor.

4:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home