random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Friday, February 18, 2005

D-day Checklist

Church - check. Downpayment paid.

Reception - special discount to be arranged, check. downpayment to be paid tomorrow.

Entourage gowns - check. First fitting last week of Feb. Settle balance of downpayment.

Caterer - check. Discuss set-up, mock set-up sched, menu, and tasting sched.

Invites - for printing after Reception venue is finalized

Wedding rings - uhm, not really my priority hehe :)

Giveaways - check. Joy will start production by April.

HAIR & MAKEUP - heeelpp!!!

Photos - heeeeeellllllpppppp!!!!!!!!!

Missalette - check

Inform Principal Sponsors - check

Church Choir - check. Discuss repertoire.

Hairy Dawgs and Hourglass for the reception music - book them asap

Florist - look for one!


Well, I don't really like it because it feels like we're not accomplishing anything.

***

Friday night out with Joacs and Sammie tonight. I'm treating them to dinner :)

I have to work tomorrow. Have to schedule meetings with a number of schools for my art camps this summer. How will I do that kaya? There's the weddign preps all summer and I'm not cancelling any art/creativity workshops this summer too... I also have to prepare for Waldorf and read up... :( But I like it. I like it :)

It's nice not having to think right now. Everyone here at the office is in the conference room, drinking. Kulas included. I'm such a bore I guess. I don't enjoy drinking anymore. I prefer coffee and/or dinner and good conversations these days. Or maybe I am still trapped in the fun of silly beer-induced talks that make you think and laugh and cry back in college.

Then again, maybe I'm really such a bore. Bleh...

I shouldn't even have written this post. Hah.

5 Comments:

Blogger . said...

Wow. Wedding plans are REALLY underway. Congratulations!!!

8:23 AM

 
Blogger Wacky Addy said...

one pandan tikoy - check! bought one for you at the bakery fair yesterday. hopia-like it!

9:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

honey don't worry if you're boring, at least your a cheap date. i don't have to spend so much for drinks when we go gimmick di' ba? like when we watched watched tusa and the hair dawgs at wasabi and 6 underground and when we had drinks (you had iced tea - bottomless pa yata) at eastwood after watching sideways. so you see, i really don't mind if you're boring for as long as i don't have to spend much for your drinks honey. he he. mahal kita honeeeey > kula

12:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for photographers, try Kai Huang or Anton Sheker

2:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there! seems like you're still having a problem with hair and makeup? call leo posadas, and ask him about his rate. He's very good with brides. His cellfone number is 09189354257. Tell him you're a friend of Dos from back in college.email me at rvquong@info.com.ph if you still have any probs, or if im giving you unsolicited advice.haha.

2:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home