random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Friday, September 19, 2003

yes, it's friday. i'd like to have a really cool, relaxing evening with Kulas. and no honey, no davids tonight...

kulas. we two click very well we could even pinch hit it one of those stand-up comedy bars. when i'm not sulking or mulling over something, i would be badgering kulas with my kakulitan and he obliges---nah, surrenders to me. hehehe. wawa naman si kulas, always the object of my pang-aalaska.

on another topic, i'd like to go back to working on my research for Our House--the art center for kids i am putting up. Our House is the marble in my pocket now. it keeps me on my toes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home