random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

I have another one of those I-want-to-write-but-can’t-get-to-doing-it mode. I will perpetually be looking for a potion to rid me of my laziness. Oh, but I am not really lazy lazy,you know. When I work, I work well and hard. Ay ambot. Basta I am tamad these days.

And in an effort to fight off this lazy streak, I will just go about this blogging business in such a way you readers would be wagging your tongues at me out of sheer boredom. Oh well.

Yesterday was fun. Kulas drove me to Roces Ave. where I transferred cars to join Nina and Sam. I had Keema with buttered rice, Sam had a Chelo Kabab and rolled her pita bread with grilled tomatoes and garlic sauce. Persian delight night. Nina just sat between us and stared at the wall while making kulit for questions.

Nina: come on now, ask me questions.
Me: armspowlkks izh kowpolkmorstern * im hungry and I don’t wanna talk *
Sam: sips her yogurt shake and rolls her eyes

Nina was craving for intelligent talk but Sam and I were too hungry to feed her with pieces of our minds.

I had to sweet-talk to my bladder all the way from QC to Intramuros. When we finally got to Starbucks, all the gallons of pee I was holding off had somehow given me vicious abdominal cramps. I would have gladly traded that pain for a root canal on a good tooth.

Dr. Sam made me pop two paracetamols and with the flick of Nina’s wand, I was enjoying my tall cup of hot cocoa.

Nina’s mauve cellophane-wrapped box of questions:

Nina: Are you ready to go?
Sam: as in die?
Tintin: (not realizing it was supposed to be a philosophical query) uh, can I finish my chocolate first please?

Sam laughs and wipes tears off the corner of her chinks.

Nina: noooooooo. As in go, “go”, you know?
Me: oh. blame Biogesic.

---------------------------------
ok ok. Those two might kill me with a nail clipper (as per my idea of a revengeful murder) so let me just say last evening was great: conversations that made heads turn to our table, two mosquito bites on my left arm, a missed episode of SATC, and two goodnight kisses. ok, ok. T’was great hanging out with you gays. As always. I mean it. Really.

---------------------------------

tere texted me yesterday that a luka-luka attacked her. when i got home last night, she showed me her bruises. wawa naman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home