random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Got this from Naya's blog.

13 Random Things You Like

13. the smell of books
12. the smell of pencils and paper
11. chancing upon really good books when you're not really looking for something to buy
10. kid's hugging just your waist or legs because they're too small to reach you
9. being held by the waist; it's sooo sexy and you feel like he thinks so too
8. unexpected kisses from Kulas
7. nice jeans, pointy shoes, black and white tees
6. Mama calling me 'anak'
5. being spooned
4. freshly-brewed coffee on a quiet morning at work
3. unexpected i-love-you-ate from TJ and Tere
2. dancing when drunk with my man
1. eating out with Mama, TJ and Tere

12 Great Movies

12. City of Angels
11. Matchstick Men
10. When Night is Falling
9. Magnolia
8.Oro, Plata, Mata
7. Il Postino
6. Lilo and Stitch
5. The Red Balloon
4. Dancer in the Dark
3. Lost in Translation
2.Amelie
1.Antonia's Line

11 Good Bands/Artists

11. Joey Ayala
10. True Faith
9. Everything But The Girl
8. Eraserheads
7. Joni Mitchell
6. Sarah Mclachlan and Paula Cole
5. Sting oh Sting
4. Cynthia Alexander
3. Pinikpikan
2. Ani di Franco
1. Tori Amos

10 Things About You

10. I got kicked out from St. Paul
9. I was responsible for getting a playmate (si Bang-bang) devoured by our askal dog, Guard. It's a strict order not to let our playmates up the third floor balcony but I did, saying I could handle Guard. Of course Guard managed to get off his leash, attacked Bang-bang and the poor girl suffered about 30 bleeping bites from manic Guard. Bang-bang and her family were scheduled to fly to Saudi Arabia the following day.
8. I started playing the piano when I was four, went to the UP conservatory til I was 10, homeschooled til I was 14 then stopped playing the piano since.
7. I stole my 2nd grade classmate Diadema's (yep, her name's Diadema--Diadema Dimayuga) 5 peso bill, tucked neatly but visibly in the outside transparent pocket of her My Melody schoolbag. I saw the 5 bucks and thought of a new Merit notebook I could buy with it. She was a class monitor that day and when she was cleaning the classroom along with other classmates, I told her her sundo was there to pick her up and asked me if I could go get her bag. Of course the girl was too happy somebody else would carry her bag all the way down the grade school building. When she handed the bag to me, I went to another wing of the building, took the 5 Emilio Aguinaldo bill and left her bag in the corridor. The following day, she never asked why I didn't give her bag to her yaya, never asked me why I left her bag in the corridor. Clueless her, evil me. (Hey Diadema,wherever you are, I'm sorry, ok?)
6. I passed the UPCAT but I was to take up Occupational Therapy, which, Tatay wrote on my application form. I told him I didn't pass because I didn't want to go to Med School anymore. He never knew the truth.
5. I'm a closet conservative. har har.
4. I had two very serious girlfriends.
3. I was so decided not to get married but just to live with whoever he would be and have kids.
2. I had a super crush with a boy named Arjayson when I was 10.
1. I love my family so much.

9 Friends Nung Kabataan

9. Ma-an, the girl who lived next to our old apartment. She had a really strict dad who wouldn't let other kids play with her.

8. Rose Ann Yu, the chubby girl from III-Maya who always shared her egg sandwich with me and did my Math homework everyday. I never coerced her or anything ok?

7. Chari, Gerald, Aileen, Intsik. Kids on the block. They thought me how to say pu%&8@#$na with spunk. Yep, that's Intsik, the one I wrote about in this blog.

6. Mary Jane, the pretty Japanese girl whose mom worked in Japan as a club manager. She had the latest Sanrio toys and scented stationeries. I also drew dolls for her, which she would cut and paste on her lunchbox, to the utter dismay of her yaya. We were best friends till sixth grade.Then she went to Japan and we lost touch.

5. Dhang, a very good friend til now. She was so studious and dutiful in taking down notes. I wold bribe her with anything I could think of just so she'd let me copy her Math homework. She never did and told me to study harder. Ang hirap kaya ng Math nung grade 5! Puro fractions!

4. Charlotte. Well, I thought she was my friend but when she became the reason why I got kicked out from St. Paul, I was glad I was the reason why she lost her front tooth.

3. Coney and John. We were the brightest in IV-Emerald and we would do homework at my house. The two of them thought I sang very well.

2. Ate Maybelle. My cousin who always played the role of a prostitute and she would always want me to be the drunk man watching her dance on top of the dining table. She denies this to this day.

1. Ate Cookie and Ate Candy. They're my two first cousins who now have families in Canada. I actually didn't have cousins of my age but Ate Cookie and Ate Candy never made me feel out of place, up until they started to have boyfriends.

8 Favorite Foods/Drinks

8. Choc-Nut

7. Lala's chocolate. This is manufactured in Bulacan, I've learned. You could buy this for 25 centavos back then.

6. Napoli's meatball spaghetti

5. Tapsilog

4. Vodka

3. Freshly brewed coffee

2. Sushi

1. Sinigang na butu-buto with lots of gabi and okra

7 Things You Wear Everyday

7. black underwear

6. Clinique Happy or Givenchy Irresistible

5. necklace

4. L'oreal Blush Delice

3. Technnomarine chrono watch

2. Nars concealer

1. jeans

6 Things That Make Happy

6. Mama calling me anak

5. Kulas holding my hand while walking

4. projects that go as planned

3. kids' artworks

2. getting my work published

1. being embraced by Kulas

5 Shows You Watch

5. Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

4. The Practice

3. Look for Less

2. Six Feet Under

1. Sex and the City

4 Things That Irritate You

4. the stench of cigarette smoke on my hair and clothes

3. promises broken

2. griping

1. prejudice and discrimination (more like hating this)

3 Celebrities You Admire

3. Neil Gaiman

2. Jeanette Winterson

1. Sting

2 People on Friendster whom you invited first

2. Ian

1. Joacs

One Greatest Fear in Life

Mediocrity


4 Comments:

Blogger Cecil said...

i love il postino!! :) i even have the cd where julia roberts, andy garcia, wesley snipes, and madonna read pablo neruda's poems.

10:47 AM

 
Blogger color_blind said...

hi cecil!

yeah, i have that too :) kaka-in love si andy garcia. if "our" man would recite poetry in a voice like that, who wouldn't swoon? nice to see you here

1:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

color_blind, could I ask if you are doing this all yourself or do you have a special website person creating all this for you? If it's you, I say wow and good job. Maybe you can give me some tips on my sexy making out site if you have time. I don't know if you're interested in sexy making out stuff, but it's 'the place' to go for that. Well, just though I'd drop by and say "YOU'RE AWESOME!!" and that you have a nice blog.

Seeeee ya later.

9:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi color_blind, I see you've aquired quite a skill for the web. I was wondering if you'd be willing to stop by my sexy kiss site and give me some tips. Please don't confuse this with another spam comment, I was just out looking for sexy kiss sites and your blog came up. I noticed you've done a great job so I thought I'd compliment... Anyway, feel free to check me out and good luck with your project.

See ya ~

12:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home