random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

I feel truly blessed this Christmas. It's not only the gifts and the food on the table, but more than that, life turns itself into a complete makeover even when sometimes I am too blinded to see...

***

I hope, for once, that I won’t be too lazy to do anything. It’s time for me to write again or at least blog my inanities. I need to do something other than think about what to do. All I seem to be busying myself with these days (not counting hours in the office) are pondering how to go about the things I have to do to augment my income, my art workshops, the depressing state of my wardrobe and the wedding. I am becoming too self-centered it pisses me off. I better quit thinking and just go right on doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home