random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

It’s one of those days when my To Do list is miles long and I’m still bouncing about, not minding how stressful the day is unfolding. I’ve been on caffeine and pain killers all morning because I have to keep my mind bright and my scoliosis is acting up again. It’s been two days actually. My back is reprimanding me for wearing those gorgeous pink heels Mama bought me last Sunday.

I’m happy. I’ve finished four studies of our wedding invites and I bet Martha Stewart would make a run for her money even more. I’d have to ask friends for comments so we can pick one. Also, we need to pay the reception down payment. After that, I’m sure (crossing my fingers) everything will fall into place.

I have to finish an article for the Star’s K.O. and prepare for my Waldorf gig tomorrow. Tonight, my uncle’s remains will be arriving from the States and a vigil will be held for him till tomorrow; after which his family and my relatives will fly to Surigao for his burial. Mama asked me to go to the airport tonight to pick up my tita and my cousins but I don’t know, my Waldorf demo is at nine a.m. tomorrow. Sigh.

I can’t think of a way to end this post. Shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home