random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Friday, January 28, 2005


Warning: Sugar Overload

It's actually a nice Friday afternoon despite the dreadful news that we won't get our salaries (again!) on the 31st. It's quiet here in the office except for the sporadic sound of fingers pounding on the keyboard and a faint how sweet it is to be loved by you playing on some colleague's radio. Nice, isn't it, I've even lit one of my candles to keep the calm energy flowing. But I miss Kulas.

It's 12:01 on my PC clock; Kulas would already be hungry by now. He would be striding towards my cubicle and playfully pout that I'm forgetting I have somebody to feed. He'd then go to the pantry to get our plates and utensils and sit while I heat our lunch in the microwave. Always, always, and even I get annoyed at myself for being makulit, I would remind him not to mess up his shirt with the soy sauce or the catsup or his ulam. Kulas is a five year old boy when it comes to keeping his shirt clean while eating. Sounds like my husband-to-be is a slob? It's endearing actually. And shucks, I miss him.

Get well, na please. Posted by Hello

6 Comments:

Blogger undiscussablerealms said...

wow! so sweet. :)

blog-hopped from cristina's site.

1:24 PM

 
Blogger color_blind said...

hi UR :) thanks for dropping by. i wish it's already 6pm so i could go visit him at the house na :)

3:33 PM

 
Blogger beth castillo-winsor [bcw] said...

i could be wrong....

is this tintin, as in cristina/christina with kakay noon sa dumaguete???

if yes,
this is beth. as in beth castillo. now beth castillo-winsor na pala. not sure if you remember me... anyway i saw your comment on ian's blog and wondered if it was you. just wanted to say hello :) my blogspot is www.flyawayhome.blogspot.com (not very much of a writer, but hey, its easier than emailing people about whats going on w/ me!)

if i got you wrong,
er... i am sorry. wrong number po.

8:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mahal na mahal ko ang sweet tintin ko - sobra - and i believe she will be a sweet and tender mother to rosa and kulay > Kulas (anybody need an insulin shot)

8:53 AM

 
Blogger color_blind said...

ey, beth! yep, the notorious tintin here :) i'll link you up,ok? nice of you to have dropped by :)

9:34 AM

 
Blogger color_blind said...

ey honey *blush* :)

9:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home