random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

My mind is sort of drugged now because of the decongestants I took this morning for my allergic rhinitis. Got tons of work to do both in and out of the office and I'm craving for coffee and cigarettes like hell but what can I do, I want to stay clean or otherwise suffer a relapse. This craving is even stronger now with the wedding preps, work and the never-ending pursuit for balancing the checkbook.

Last Sunday was the entourage measurements and merienda cena at Kulas' afterwards. How I wish I could get all my girlfriends to be a part of it; it would be a blast and beautiful at the same time, sharing this special day with all these wonderful women I've been sharing great friendships with.

Speaking of great women, Tina will be having another exhibit this time at the Oar Gallery in Malate. My friend, you're going big time. I'm so proud of you.

Oh and I'm proud of myself too. I asked Mama to buy ingredients for macaroni and cheese the other night. Thanks to Selina's recipe, my family loved it so much I'm cooking the second batch tonight. I'll make my grocery list and choose recipes from the Woodrose senior class' cookbook that Gushi gave me last Christmas. Aside from spacing out, I have found three great chicken soup for the windang soul: cooking and feeding family and Kulas, my goddaughter Isis and my two week old niece Iya.

I've been having weird dreams lately--weird being: dreaming of Kulas slipping into a coma for four years--us getting married split seconds before he went into coma in his bed, an ex-boyfriend back in university and football fields--yes, football fields.

Have a meeting with Vlad later to discuss some projects brewing. I might be in Siargao next week for work but I don't know, I might have to beg off because of the wedding preps.

We've learned that an uncle-in-law in the States passed away yesterday. He was good to me. I remember he sent me P10k when he learned I graduated from high school and that I love books. In his note, he wrote that I could spend all of the 10k for books to my heart's content. May he rest in peace and my Tita and my cousins find solace in the thought that Tito Jun is now in heaven with Tatay and Nanay.

For a rambling post, this has gotten quite long. Ok, my chicken barbecue beckons...




2 Comments:

Blogger undiscussablerealms said...

i'm so happy you cooked, tintin.

i think your dreams about kulas in a coma is just anxiety or even maybe exhaustion because you've been working so hard. you need to rest. :)

11:03 PM

 
Blogger color_blind said...

Hi Selina!

yep, i really need a break :) kulas and i need it, actually. just last night he dreamt that i drowned while scuba diving (because of the school of jacks daw) and he couldn't save me. we DO need to slow down :)

i'm going to try some of your recipes when i find time. :)

10:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home