random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Getting there

The wedding's exactly 30 days from today. Everything's going in a blur but I always try to enjoy every minute of it. The wedding in numbers:

1. Church - check/documents complete (license, banns,baptismal and confirmation certs)/for submission;canonical interview and pre-cana done

2. Casablanca - check/set layout ok; balance to be paid

3. Gowns - my fitting at Edd's later!!!

4. Tokens for guests - 100boxes finished; 100 more to go

5. Albergus - Menu ok; everything's yummy; Rico the headwaiter will be going with us later o Casablanca for the final set design, layout, etc.

6. Flowers - will take Domingo's staff to Casablanca on Friday

7. Invites - this one is actually the most challenging as I made them myself :) they'll all be out by friday! :)

8. The guys' barongs - Mama and I will take a trip to Divisoria for the tela on Saturday

9. HMU - trial with Eddie Bruan in a while; crossing my fingers

10. Gifts for sponsors - still loking; negotiating with Tina

11. Honeymoon - we've got the tickets to Boracay and we're booked na at Totsie's place

12. Missalettes - done; will be printed out next week

13. Photographer - I love Terry's work! He's amazing. And I'm so glad we've already booked him. He'll shoot the wedding just the way Kulas and I like it.

***
Hmmm. Still have a million and one small details to iron out. Wish me luck :) and Joacs, this ain't a blog entry again, I know. I'll make up for it soon. Will be posting pics too!

Life's good :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Wacky Addy said...

this is better than a photoblog wannabe hehehe even if it's a list of what makes you ngarag

er.. that item on souvenirs, you wrote, "still loking...". i thought you meant "still joking..." harhar!

9:46 AM

 
Blogger Bunny said...

wow! next month na yun? lapit na!! :D

11:29 PM

 
Blogger eLf ideas said...

happened to pass by...good luck!
your wedding plans are inspiring!

5:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home