random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Kulas and I had a breakfast date at Mcdonald's Katipunan earlier. The city was splendid at 6am. Went home after, brewed my first cup of coffee while Kulas went off to the gym. I stayed home to work on my students' evaluation reports. Dozed off at around 11am and when I woke up, Kulas was back, staring at me lovingly (albeit mushily). The house looked glorious with the afternoon sun spilling in from the windows. It was yellow everywhere inside.

I am not writing about what I did today. This afternoon at around 5pm, I felt an inexplicable sense of, I don't know---loneliness? sadness? I don't know. I was ok the whole day. I told Kulas how I felt and I was comforted of course. But still, I have this feeling. I don't like it. I just don't like it. I don't even know what it is.

Could it be Nanay? She's been on my mind since yesterday. I even shared stories about her with Kulas over lunch. I miss her and wish she were still around. Could it be her?

Could it be you, Nanay?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Title Cash Advance Today Version 1. Get a cash advance in just 1 hour. [url=http://viiumft.rahuketu.net/map.html]online cash advance requirements[/url] Ace America39s Cash Express - Store Locations Phoenix. No Telecheck Cash Advance - Fast Payday Cash. When you choose a payment option for your cash advance you can expect the. Unexpected visit to the emergency room.

2:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home