random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Bob Marley, sisters and shoes

That movie simply made me miss my sister so much. She's coming home from Singapore on the 22nd and I just can't wait!

Darn, I hate this. I'm getting sentimental. Again.

________________________________________

There's this Spanish guitar piece that I always have on the cd player. I don't know the title but Kulas says that's his "song" for me. He says its strings spell my name.

It sounds like rain and hills and a soft touch on the small of my back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home