random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Friday, December 09, 2005

for dearest tere,

"...without her, I don't make any sense..."

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)
i am never without it(anywhere i go you go,my dear;and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
i fear no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet) i want
no world (for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)

- e.e. cummings

-----------------------------------------------------------

Watch In Her Shoes and feel absolutely good. Don't even think about the literary merits of the book, just go on, read it, or see the film. It will make you want to love more, feel more love and just be thankful you are loved. We need something like this especially in this season.

I love you, Tere. I miss you.

Ate

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you so much ate tin! Life will never be the same with out you. thanks for everything and for taking care of me since when I'm young. I really thank God for giving me such a wonderful, loving, giving, generous sister like you! thanks for teaching me how to live life. I will always be the same tere (your bunso) that you used to know. Pls. always take care and always pray.I'm always praying for your happiness (both you and kuya Pierre)I miss you so much and mahal na mahal kita!

-tere-

10:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it tamiflu 2c no membership lcd projectors Venlor venlafaxine Confederate swimsuits

8:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

7:41 AM

 
Blogger Mystical Goddess said...

The poem I carry your heart once became something very special to me....but that was in the past now...

sorry...was just browsing through...

3:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home