random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Friday, April 30, 2004

Squeeze these in:

1. Finish presentation for Iloilo before lunch
2. Meeting with the Web Team at 1pm
3. Fax documents to our regional offices
4. Design and print posters and streamers for tomorrow's camp
5. Label the art supplies and pack them
6. Check the camp program flow
7. Buy last-minute supplies
8. Have dinner with Kulas

I'll be on my toes today. Wish me luck. I hope there won't be problems with the kids tomorrow. Six-year olds don't wet their beds anymore, do they? And they eat stuff other than hotdogs, right? It's going to be fun but really tough,too. I'll post their artworks after the camp. Can't wait.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home