random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

I'm tired of posting the same shitty stuff about me. I have been too tired actually: of work, some people around me , of the same crap that goes on day in and day out. I've got to break patterns here.

Tina asked earlier if I was happy about my life and I gave her a straight 'no'. Kulas would say I'm too dark, too angst-ridden. That I need to cheer up, face the world smiling.

I want to do just that. Believe me.

***

I've turned out to be an insecure, self-loathing, people-doubting, bitch. I don't like me anymore.

***

I am pouring out my energies to work, the art camp this saturday, basta away from thoughts of me.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home