random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I'm writing this between forkfuls of (a tad salty) lasagna Kulas bought at Chocolate Kiss. I had piyaya for breakfast and practically nothing for lunch. I need nourishment, Kulas says.

Been very busy and still am. My sister graduated last March 20. I've always thought it would be quite emotional when I finally see her receive her diploma---I was teary-eyed but I was damn proud :)

I was in Iloilo last week. It was too hot. I actually burned the soles of my feet when I crossed the five-inch wide bamboo bridge leading to the mangrove forest we were supposed to monitor. The mangrove reforestation project of Barangay Napti in Capiz was one of the most beautiful mangrove forests I've seen. But the fisherfolk and the rest of the people of Napti would have to wait a while to have a fully revived coastal habitat.

I ate nothing but fish, oysters and clams the whole week. It was glorious. Sayang lang we weren't able to cross islands. Boracay would have been a treat.

Business is doing well. Our stocks are sold out and we're ordering materials and manufacturing them again.

The art camp is near na. Still a lot of marketing needs to be done.

Im getting depressed by the amount of work I need to do.

Why am I doing these again? Nice. After a long hiatus from blogging, I come up with this one lousy, griping entry.

I ought to take a break real soon.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home