random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Stepped out of the hotel on a Tuesday Iloilo afternoon and I gasped at the glorious sunlight and the wind, the wind! Everything was yellow. The after-rain descended like butterfly wings.

~

After this morning's workshop session, I went to our Regional Office with the rest of the Team. We had to work on some logistics stuff. Being the IT ignorant me, I had to settle with printing workshop certificates, photocopying evaluation sheets, sorting and stapling them. Believe me, it was relaxing. I found myself humming the "Spongebob Squarepants" theme, bobbing my head up and down to an imaginary cartoon MTV in my demented head. What a great therapy.

Back here at the hotel now. I just want to blog before dinner. Oh and I think I'm going to get myself one of those ditzy sandwich makers. Cheesemelt sandwiches are best cooked in those gizmos.

Will try to be a chance passenger for Manila tomorrow. No Bora for me. My sister called me and I had to be home ASAP--nothing toe-curling though. Just some Ate-responsibilities that only I could handle. It's also Ninang's chemo session again on Friday so I have to take care of the bills,etc.

Kulas and I might go up to Baguio in the weekend.

Got to eat now. Share some inasal with me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home