random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Turning Schizo

I know my entries have been giving you the impression that I am a schizo. Well, with my life's drama and my propensity to trod on more "dramatic" paths, I might just evolve into a new species of the modern-day schizoid.

The art camp was absolutely fun. I had to take painkillers though as I was too tired after. I'll be posting pics as soon as Kulas re-uploads them on the cam's memory card. I miss those makukulit kids.

Blogging at nine a.m. here at work is actually indecent. I just want to squeeze this in and think...

***

Though I love Pantoja's pastries, I simply loathe their staff. I am normally very nice to people specially to food attendants, salesladies,the like. But Pantoja's? They need more training. And common sense.

***

Kulas and I caught "Man on Fire" in Greenhills. As usual, I fell in love with Denzel Washington's performance. Dakota Fanning proved to be a lot more clever than her age, and that's not only because of her role in the movie, it shows in her eyes.

The movie was good in an entertaining way. It has its flaws, as most Hollywood thriller are wont to be. The twists were, erm, too twisted. I love the relationship between Creasy (Denzel) and Pita (Dakota). Oh and Mexico's a lot more like Manila. There was even a shot that looked like the Quiapo underpass.

A bit of epiphany here and there. And then some. Kulas complained of the anti-climactic part between the characters of Denzel and Dakota's father.

Won't talk about it na. Just go watch it. It wouldn't lull you to sleep naman specially if you don't want to think and you just want to relax.

All in all, Kulas and I had a very laidback and relaxed evening. It's been a long time :)

***

I want to shop for books. The nearest bookstore to me is National but its Quezon Ave's fiction/literary collection sucks. I'll check out Booktopia in Libis soon. Popular and Powerbooks might give some nice finds too. Again, it's been a long time :)

***

I'm going back to working on my writing while developing child art and creativity porgrams for Our House. Kulas and I are on full force now.

***

If you pray, please include Kulas and whisper to your God to intervene in his case. On another note, I know God favors those who are truthful. God knows Kulas' heart...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home