random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Monday, May 24, 2004

This will be another rambling entry (as always,teehee). Back here in the office, doing some final stuff for tomorrow's workshop in Sariaya. I hope J.A. doesnt really have the star complex that I'm suspecting him to have.

I'm back on my morning mug of Nesvita. Why am I telling you that? Erm, wala lang I saw my corn-stained mug kasi.

Im hungry na. Im craving for some serious Chicken Inasal at JT's Manukan Grille in Gilmore. His is my favorite so far. Matches the ones in Negros.

Got to drop by again at the hospital for Ninang tonight. I also have to save up a little because I volunteered to buy Barry's school supplies this weekend. Im actually excited about it despite the additional strain on my budget. I love shopping--specially at bookstores.

The smell of notebooks, crayons, pencils, of plastic covers---divine, man. It also reminds me of grade school, which I wish I never left.

~

Troy sucks. Shrek 2 is hilarious! Superb,witty and funny dialogues. Will see it again. Also watched Monsoon Wedding on DVD. Nice.

Got to go. my head's spinning in hunger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home