random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Friday, May 21, 2004

Back here in Manila--no Boracay, no Baguio, but only these too-early monsoon rains. Im blogging here in Kulas' home. I took four jeepney rides from my place to Dapitan where I asked Kulas to fetch me. I didnt want him to drive all the way from QC to Manila because of the heavy rains. I had a quick late lunch of pork tonkatsu at Oddies Crossings, bought a box of donuts and headed here to his place. The donuts were gone in a few seconds! :) The kids--Mia,Ana,and Enzo were all fans of Dunkin like me (we still think Dunkin is better than Gonuts). I asked Kulas to get me a Choco Frosted donut but gave me a Choco Honey Dipped. Ala lang. I know my donuts kasi even if I'm blindfolded. Twas cute, though.

I made him watch Lost in Translation. He liked it.

I should write daw he's singing 'Home" right now--Kulas

His hearing is on Tuesday and I'll be in Quezon then with Joey Ayala and people at work for a workshop. I wish I could be with him...

Going home na in a while. Jaime is driving us. It's a new setup we're trying. At least Kulas wont be dead tired when he gets back home.

Oh and Beef Wanton Mami at Mann Hann is weird. It's like nilagang baka complete with vegetables and ginger. Yun lang. My right shoulder is acting up again.

~

Happy birthday Nanay. I miss you very very much.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home