random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Friday, June 04, 2004

Im back from Cavite. Work was quite overwhelming and it's bound to be so for the succeeding months. I dont feel like writing now; just want to do something before Kulas and I leave for Greenhills to watch Harry Potter. We were actually there earlier, after he fetched me from the office at four. We bought tickets at five p.m., I think, but we got seats for the 9:40pm screening. Went around the tiangge--nothing new. Went up to Shoppesville and got myself two perfect pairs of cotton pants in light blue and beige.

We're now here at Kulas' house, had dinner, Kulas taking a nap, me blogging away.

While in Greenhills, I got an SMS from Ninang saying my mom was in the hospital. I called my mom immediately and was relieved to hear her voice at the end of the line. She just had high BP, she said, but she's fine and Big Kuya's with her. I told her to ask Big Kuya to call me anytime if they need help. I hope Mama's feeling better now.

It's Tere's first week as a corporate girl. She works for Citibank as one of their Marketing chuchubel--hehe, make that chuchubelle. She'd kill me if she reads this. She's been getting calls from different companies still,and I think she really doesn't want to stay in Citibank.Whatever she decides, I'm so damn proud my little sister has a job already.

This is already a pretty lengthy post. And I said Im tamad to blog huh.

Im reading Oates' Ugly Girl,Big Mouth. Ang galing ng voice ng story. Ang husay ng pasok ng main characters. Im trying to read it slowly so I won't finish it yet.

Kulas and I will have a business meeting tomorrow . Funny namin, we could have discussed things earlier but we're waiting till tomorrow because we want it to be "serious". Haha. Meaning no lovey-doveys. Strictly business and coffee. Like real money-oriented individuals. Hehe.

Will it work? Being business partners with your lover/boyfriend/fiance?

Hmmm. I'll find out.

That's it. Off to Greenhills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home