random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Friday, July 23, 2004

Top 10 World's Greatest Inventions for Tintin
(in random order)
 
1. St. Ive's Hair Repair Hot Oil in tubes - perfect for when you don't have time to go to the salon for that Saturday night date. It's really good especially if you use it once a week. I swear I'm going to hoard boxes of this soon. Watson's usually have it but only Crossings carry them these days.
 
2. Modess Ultra Slims with wings - "I'm glad I switched." --or was that line from another brand?
 
3. Gatsby oil control film - Oiliness is next to ugliness. Even Kulas and his friends use it.
 
4. Choc-Nut - better than sex
 
5. Dolfenal 250 - for nasty menstrual cramps. "Madali pang tandaan:dolphy,dolfinal!"
 
6. Starbucks' Cafe Mocha and Caramel Macchiato - caffeine and sugar delight
 
7. L'oreal Blush Delice line - with a tinge of shimmer and reasonably priced
 
8. Lancome Juicy Tubes - this alone can dress you up on dress-down days. Men love the taste too! Hehe.
 
9. Mongol Pencil - don't you just love pencils? And the smell...
 
10. Liquid Sosa - this one is tops on my grocery list. Made the bathroom drain clog-free in seconds.
 
***
 
It's time for me to hit the malls and unleash my shopping monsters once again. I absolutely have nothing to wear anymore. I've gained weight since I quit smoking, from an XS to an M! Imagine that. My belly rivals gummy bears for squishiness points. Grabe.
 
Kulas and I are watching "Imelda" in Greenhills tonight. I'm losing myself in the tiangge for a pre-movie fix.
 
Work hard. Play hard. Not a bad idea.
 

8 Comments:

Blogger Abster said...

Hello... just a question though. Where's crossings? Hehehe. Coz I've gotten a semi-permanent wave in my hair from tying it up all day, all week. So now it's become quite dry too. Would the St. Ives Hot Oil thing work? Whatchoothink? Ü

Hope you visit me: http://ablosh.blogspot.com

Hehe...I would love to get an answer.

1:59 PM

 
Blogger Bunny said...

I love love love Modess Ultra Slims (or is it Ultra Thins? whatever)!!!

2:35 PM

 
Blogger the city reader said...

i used to use the st. ives oil, but since my mom bought bottles of "miraculous" coconut oil, i've been using that once a week. smells great too! :)

and i looove the smell of pencils. haha.

3:40 PM

 
Blogger color_blind said...

kikay's abound! :)

Abi: hi! hmmm. try St.Ive's but if you want a more permanent result--as in, no wave at all, try the L'oreal Xtenso treatment at salons (it's like hair relaxing without the "walis" effect,damage and dryness. Quite pricey but I'm telling you the result is amazing. Or you can try L'oreal SFX for straight hair.Use it on damp hair then blowdry or iron it; yun nga lang, too much heat damages the hair.

try coconut oil too, as suggested by ellipse!

i've suddenly become a hair expert ah,i like it! good luck and let me know :)

10:04 AM

 
Blogger color_blind said...

Bunny, ultra thins ata! :)

10:05 AM

 
Blogger color_blind said...

Naya, hindi ba matagal maalis yung oil? di ba sticky yung hair after? I've been wanting to use it kasi i know it's the best. I just dont like the greasiness :)

ang bango ng pecils noh? :)

10:07 AM

 
Blogger DUH said...

L'oreal Xtenso. super agree on this. and also the oleo which i swear by. worth it. cheaper than rebonding...

2:53 PM

 
Blogger the city reader said...

i use a clarifying shampoo afterwards to wash off leftover greasiness. :)

(after 3 weeks, though, parang nag-break out ang skin ko near the hairline, ehehe, i guess i should use it less often. but i love the smell of coconuts!)

4:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home