random thoughts, musings and workings of a totally warped mind. tintin is a colorblind writer who paints,dreams of flying a kite along EDSA, teaches middle & high school writing & literature, and is the future mother of Kulay and Una Rosa Maria.

Monday, July 05, 2004

Off again

Back here in Manila but leaving for Dakak tomorrow. Work work work. The Palawan trip will have to be another entry--nothing spectacular though. My days went in a blur since I arrived last Friday. Ninang is in the ICU. She's in a really bad shape due to complications of her cancer and the effects of chemo. Her blood presseure has dropped to 50 and her sugar is extremely high that she needs insulin. Our family needs prayers.

Sleep was disturbed last night. I drifted in and out of--not dreams nor nightmares--but something like a stream of thoughts that didn't let go and wouldn't want to let go.

I'll try to write another post later at home. Have to rush to the hospital now. I wish with all my heart that Ninang gets better soon.

I miss her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home